- Each game begins with the placing of bets. There are three possible outcomes: Player win, Banker win, and tie. The player places the chips in the appropriate fields.
- Once the bets are placed, 2 cards are dealt with the player.
- The essence of the game is to score 9 points.
- The denominations define the value of the card.
- 2 cards are dealt with the player and banker if the player scores less than 5 points, another card is dealt with him/her.
- In turn, another card is dealt with the banker on the condition that he scores less than 4 points.
- Otherwise, the player and banker do not get a third card.
- The winner is the one who scores 9 points or more per hand.
- Bets are paid according to the winning fields.
- Home /
If you’re looking to sit down at our casino table with few complexities and a lot of James Bond-style gambling fun, baccarat is your go-to game.